Tuesday 8 May 2012

Metallics, metallics everywhere!

Happy Tuesday folks,

Last night was the Met Gala awards in New York, and my goodness there was an array of the most wonderful outfits. Metallics and berry lips seemed to be the rule of thumb, with many stars including Emma Stone donning neon pink - see yesterday's post to see how best to adopt the neon trend.

I love anything metallic, and like a magpie am drawn to anything which evokes glitz and gold. My personal favourites were Carey Mulligan in an ombre-esque silver and gold fishtail disc Prada number and Lana Del Rey in a Joseph Altuzarra gold dress with black cape - another fashion fancy of mines....



I will now be fishing out my vintage cape from under the bed to don with a new metallic number. WOWZAS.

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment