Wednesday 16 January 2013

ixie Lott for Rock 'N Rose

Perusing over Pixie Lott's birthday ensembles at the weekend, I realised WOW this girl has style...




From the chic and simple outfits topped off with a crazy hair accessory or two this girl is totally nailing it in the fashion stakes and is my current style icon. So much so that when my friend and I spotted her a few weeks ago in American Apparel on Oxford Street (in cat ears FYI) we followed her ever so subtly around the shop (creeps)...


I've long been a fan of the floral headband and cat ears accessories myself as you can see in some of my photographs below...


Homemade floral crown


Boohoo Cat Ears
You can get Pixie's look and buy these headpieces from her own collection on Rock 'N Rose. Albeit a little pricey, I love love love this collection and will definitely be purchasing a headpiece for my upcoming 25th Birthday celebrations.
*** Images of Pixie Lott courtesy of the Daily Mail online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment