Wednesday 4 April 2012

Spring is a'coming!

Hello there,

It's been quite some time since I've blogged, but my my what a busy few months. Between starting a new job and moving to my new flat in Hoxton (an official hallmark of my Trendy Wendy-dom) I've barely had time to breathe! Once I get the internet up and running I will post some photos of my recent birthday party. My friends style never fails to impress and we had some amazing outfits donned at the 'do! I myself donned a neon orange Primarni number, which I felt very Lana Del Rey in, which is never a bad thing.

I am getting ever so excited about my upcoming summer adventures - NOT including the Olympics may I add. Lovebox, sitting in London Fields with rasberry cider, walking along the canal in Hackney in an array of hats and sunglasses whilst living in Hoxton. I cannot WAIT.

On another note, here's a wee Scottish gem of a designer for you. Bonnie Bling jewellery, recently seen on the likes of the X Factor's Amelia Lily and total BABE Lana Del Rey, is making waves in the field of Scottish (and arguably British) design talent. Young, Scottish designers need all the support and backing they can get so please get behind this designer. Too much focus is places sometimes on textile and fashion designers, however an outfit wouldn't be an outfit without some accessories. The humorous and at times feminist designs make for a great addition to any outfit, so it's time to get involved ya wee radge!

Check out (and buy) Bonnie Bling here - http://www.bonniebling.co.uk/

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment