Friday 10 January 2014

Fluff, fluff everywhere!

For any readers of my previous post on my marabou fur feather earrings you may get the feeling I am loving all things fluff at the moment. I think it's a big trend for Spring/Summer 2014 and one I am jumping on the bandwagon early on. Go me.

Popstar Pixie Lott illustrates this trend well by combining feather accents with baby pink, the ultimate colour of the season. I'm not a huge pink fan but I did purchase some sport-luxe baby pink trousers recently which I'll share a photo of shortly (I intend to do a post soon on all my recent outfits, of which there are many!)

I love this Moschino Chic and Cheap short suit, what a belter of an outfit *swoooon* I also love these fluffy stilletos and this is definitely giving me the inspiration to take an old pair of heels and spread them in Big Bird loving...I love this trend!


No comments:

Post a Comment