Thursday 21 November 2013

It's time for a revamp!

Amongst work life, social life and being a twenty something in London life my wee blog has suffered a bit of a death the past few months. However time to get back on the blogging bandwagon!

So, what have I been loving lately?

1) Boohoo

I seem to spend oodles amount per month on this online fashion outlet. Cheap and cheerful, they have some really funky one off pieces on their site like the top I donned below to go to Floridita with my friends last week:

Boohoo top, vintage hat, crap photo.

2) Social media, social media:

As I grow tired of inane Facebook statuses I'm reigniting a forgotten love for Twitter and Instagram. Follow me on @emsgloriousgarments (Instagram) and Twitter @EmmaMartinRed

3 and 4) SOCKS and SANDALS (together, yes) and my new specs!

I got the 2 for 1 deal at Specsavers and love my new Osiris and Replay cats eyes I even ventured into wearing them outside my office and flat walls. Who would have thought:

Vintage hair bow and jumper, Replay specs, Primark trousers and socks, ASOS shoes

5) Online fashion zine Never Underdressed:

This may be a new addiction. Obsessed isn't the word. I also love their piece on red nail varnish, something I can never get enough of.

That's all for now, hope you enjoy reading my forgotten blog!

2 comments: